- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking for work experience?
- Are you hands-on and hardworking?
- Are you passionate about people?
- Or perhaps the 9-5 office job not suit you?
Maple Tree Surgery and Landscapes Limited work closely with a number of trusts, charities and the local authorities to help people get back or into work. Whilst qualified professionals are our key targets, we pride ourselves in training our team the Maple Tree way and providing education and on the job training as and when necessary.
CURRENT ROLES WE ARE RECRUITING FOR:
- Summer Labourers
- Full time Labourers
- Tree Surgeons
- Landscape Gardeners
- Fencing and Patio specialists
- Part time junior clerical staff
- Part time leaflet Distributors
We employ both full time staff and sub-contractors. If you are self employed and wish to work with a firm. Please get in touch.
Please send a copy of your CV and certificates to:
Or call 07739 362 455
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.